Bariloche, Patagonia Lake District Tour
Experience Snowy Andean peaks, majestic deep blue and emerald lakes fed by an infinite number of ice-cold rivers, never-ending forests home to deer, puma and the Andean condor make up some of the most beautiful postcards in Patagonia, and for that matter, the world!
Bariloche is one of Argentina’s main tourism centres, offering a wide choice of activities which promise an unforgettable experience of nature at its most unspoilt.
Just one of our many suggested tour options
- Arrival Airport: Bariloche airport (BRC)
- Transfer Time: Twenty to forty minute drive in a private vehicle with bilingual guide
- Meals Included: Yes*
- Available Tours: Optional tours
Day 1 – Arrive in Bariloche
Bariloche, Villa La Angostura, San Martín de los Andes are all havens of natural beauty, a delight throughout the seasons, offering activities for all the family all year round, from walking to water sports, horse-riding, paragliding and skiing.
- Transfer from Bariloche pier to the hotel-Meet and greet at the airport. Twenty to forty minute drive (depending on the hotel location) in a private vehicle with bilingual guide. Assistance with hotel check-in. Re-confirmation of onward flight
- Hotel in Bariloche x 3 nights
- Meals included: None
Day 2 – Bariloche
Leaving Bariloche to the west, the road winds gently along the shores of the Nahuel Huapi Lake with spectacular views of the Andean mountain range in the distance and the ever-changing colours of the lake in the foreground. As we drive along Bustillo Avenue to the right we come across Bonita Beach and the little Huemul Island. Further along the road Campanario Bay and Peak come into sight. The Chairlift here invites you to marvel at one of the most impressive views of lakes and imposing Andean Peaks. As you enjoy the view from this privileged panoramic point you can enjoy a coffee or have a snack.
The 360º panorama delivers beautiful views of the Nahuel Huapi and Perito Moreno lakes, the Clover lagoon, the San Pedro peninsula and the Llao Llao Hotel, Victoria Island and the peaks of the Otto, López, Goye and Cathedral Mountains as well as the spread of the city of Bariloche itself.
Day 2 – Bariloche (cont.)
Back on the road, the highlight after the San Pedro peninsula is charming Llao Llao Peninsula, heralded by the ancient San Eduardo chapel which stands on a hill overlooking the lake, as well as the small but nonetheless important port of Puerto Pañuelo, directly below the famous Llao Llao hotel.
If you are lucky and the day is clear, Mt. Tronador might burst into sight with its snow capped ridge holding the highest peak in the region.
- Meals included: Breakfast
Day 3/4 – Bariloche
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and full day at leisure for optional tours.
- Meals included: Breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel to Bariloche airport (BRC) -Twenty to forty minute drive in a private vehicle with bilingual guide. Assistance with flight check in.
- Suggested Extension for this package Estancia In Patagonia: Enjoy a relaxing stay a true Patagonic estancia.
WILDFOOT Wildlife & Adventure Latest Deals
Late deals come in regularly, so be sure to check out our latest deals
Hand picked by the WILDFOOT experts...
we are sure we have the perfect trip for you!
Members of The Adventure Travel Trade Association
WILDFOOT are proud to be members of ATTA. The ATTA community put effort towards nurturing, protecting and professionalizing the sustainable development of the adventure travel industry.