Win an Arctic Sailing Adventure!
Northern Lights & Whale Safari
This competition has now closed.
Enter Our Prize Draw to Win an Amazing 8 Day Northern Lights Sailing Voyage for 2 People!
Here at WILDFOOT we are delighted to offer you the chance to win an incredible 8 day whale safari sailing expedition to the spectacular fjords of Northern Norway! With outstanding chances of witnessing the awe-inspiring natural phenomenon of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights), you and a friend could find yourselves sailing aboard a traditional 3 mast-schooner ship in search of the bountiful whales and other marine life that are found in this exceptionally scenic part of the world.
This wonderful journey will take you to breathtakingly beautiful areas such as Senja, Andfjorden and Sommarøy, enjoying Zodiac excursions and shore landings with expert guides, pleasant hikes and walks, and 7 nights of full-board hospitality aboard the SV Rembrandt van Rijn in a twin inside cabin.
To be in with the chance of winning this fantastic sailing cruise for 2 people worth over £4000, all you have to do is enter your name and email address to sign up to our newsletter and cross your fingers that your name is drawn out on the 29th of March when the competition closes at 5pm(UK Time). Good luck and we hope to see you sailing the Norwegian seas soon!
*Please note, flights are not included in the prize
Please read our competition Terms & Conditions.
ITINERARY7 Nights 8 Days
- Day 1 | Tromsø
- Day 2 | Depart from Tromsø
- Days 3 - 6 | Senja and Andfjorden
- Days 7 - 8 | Sommarøy & Tromsø
The Rembrandt van Rijn was originally launched in 1922 and has been completely rebuilt (completed in 2011) as a three masted schooner with twin auxiliary engines. There is accommodation for 34 passengers in twin cabins, some with private facilities along with a dining and lecture room and separate bar/lounge. There is plenty of deck space and passengers are encouraged to participate in sailing duties.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person only
- Open to residents of any country
- Employees of WILDFOOT Travel or any company or person associated with this competition may not apply
- Sailing date is 30 November – 07 December 2019 so you must be there to embark in plenty of time.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- WILDFOOT have the right to swap this to another departure date, duration or change to a different expedition cruise if deemed necessary
- No flights or local transfers to and from the vessel are included but we can assist for supplementary costs.
- 2 Places in a twin inside cabin.
- All meals on the vessel included
- Winners are responsible for their own travel insurance
- Any extensions not included in the price.
- Entrees must agree to be included on WILDFOOT Travel database.
Owing to the nature of this expedition, unfortunately the vessel used does not offer facilities for persons with limited mobility