Win a Uganda Primate & Wildlife Tour!
This competition has now closed.
Enter our prize draw for the chance to win an amazing 7 day primates & wildlife tour of Uganda!
Alongside our partners Travel Africa, Great Lakes Safaris, the Uganda Tourist Board and Mahogany Springs Safari Lodge, we are delighted to offer you the chance to win a sensational Uganda safari tour for 2 people!
Including unforgettable Mountain gorilla and chimpanzee trekking experiences, 6 nights full board in high standard accommodation, visits to 3 National Parks, and International flights from the UK, this outstanding prize will take you to discover one of the world’s finest wildlife destinations.
To be in with the chance of winning this fantastic wildlife holiday all you have to do is enter your name and email address to sign up to our newsletter, and cross your fingers that your name is drawn out on 30th September when the competition closes. Good luck and we hope to see you soon in the land of the Mountain gorillas!
Please read our competition Terms & Conditions.
- Kibale National Park 2 Nights. Primate Lodge Twin Room
- Queen Elizabeth National Park 2 Nights. Elephant Plains Lodge
- Bwindi Forest 2 Nights. Gorilla Trek from Mahogany Springs Safari Lodge
Mahogany Springs Safari Lodge
Mahogany Springs offers privacy and serenity blended with optimal comfort in a spectacular setting. With some of the most luxurious accommodation in East Africa the feeling that you will experience when staying here is beyond compare.
At Mahogany Springs it is the little touches that make the big difference, from the tiny details in the design of the lodge through to the unrivalled service levels provided by the highly trained management team.
Track the Gorillas, meet the Batwa tribe, or plant a tree, at Mahogany Springs cultural and personal enrichment is never far away. There are many activities to keep you busy while you stay at Mahogany Springs, some can be organised by the lodge others must be booked locally which we can assist you with.
Elephant Plains Lodge
Elephant Plains is a brand new luxury lodge located on the most spectacular view point in the whole of Queen Elizabeth National Park. Perched 941 metres above sea level, high upon the western escarpment of the Albertine rift in the north east of the park, the lodge offers panoramic views stretching for miles over the huge open grasslands to lake George.
Set in 80 acres of pristine wilderness, only 2 minutes to the park gate,no where else here can you sleep closer to the equator (N*S 0.0,25.172) with views of the equator monument visible from all around the lodge. Nestled next to beautiful lake Kikorongo, this is where the open plains merge into the crystal waters and large numbers of Elephants come to drink from the water, hence the lodge's name.
Primate Lodge, Kibale
Experience the world renowned Ugandan hospitality amidst unrivalled nature and serenity in the heart of Kibale Forest national park, Uganda’s primate paradise.
Primate Lodge is located right next to the starting point for the incredible chimpanzee trekking, one of the most breathtaking wildlife experiences on the planet. The lodge has 9 spacious luxury cottages nestled privately amongst the forest. Each lodge has two Double or single comfortable beds, ensuite bathroom and a large verandah. Primate lodge welcomes guests with warm hospitality, excellent international food with a Ugandan twist and a truly authentic jungle experience.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person only
- Open to residents of any country
- Employees of WILDFOOT Travel, Travel Africa or any company or person associated with this competition may not apply
- Travel periods must be within October, November 2018 or 2019, April & May 2019
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- International flights from London are included but subject to availability. WILDFOOT Travel cannot provide international flights from anywhere else other than from the UK, but will provide a £300 flight credit per person if the winners reside overseas.
- 2 Places in a twin room shared.
- All meals included
- 1 x Gorilla Trek permit per person
- 1 x Chimpanzee Trek permit per person
- All transfers with guide in Uganda
- Winners are responsible for their own travel insurance
- Any extensions not included in the price.
- Entrees must agree to be included on WILDFOOT Travel database.
Please note that Gorilla & Chimpanzee Trekking involves trekking through sometimes steep, and often muddy terrains, so an average level of fitness will be required. These activities may not be suitable for persons of limited mobility.