North & Central Galapagos Islands in Luxury 10 daysAboard: Silver Galapagos
Sailing on board the luxurious Silver Galapagos, this 10 day itinerary to the north & central islands also includes two nights in the fascinating capital city of Quito and flights to and from the islands. Get up close to all the fascinating wildlife and enjoy the stunning scenery in comfort, whilst relaxing or being as active as you choose.
Note: Flight package rates for 2018 are not released at time of writing - please ask for inclusive rates for 2018.
- Visit “Bird Island” home to over 30 bird species.
- Climb Prince Philip’s Steps to see a thriving seabird colony and search for the Galápagos short-eared owl.
- Observe sea lion families and the famed giant tortoises and marvel at the fearless behaviour of wildlife.
- Admire the antics of red and blue-footed boobies.
- Walk up the sides of an extinct volcano and across lava flows.
- See the waved albatross (depending on the season — April to December).
- Swim and snorkel in tranquil, clear waters.
- Photograph colourful marine iguanas.
- Cruise by Zodiac along scenic coastlines.
- Learn about conservation efforts at the “Fausto Llerena Breeding Center”
- Flights between Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
- Pre cruise hotel in Quito
- National Park fees
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship
- In-suite dining and room service from 06:00 to 23:00
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Free wifi
- Onboard gratuities
So much to experience
Too much to choose from? This is where we come in
Take advantage of our vast experience, passion and expertise to help you hand craft the perfect Ecuador, Galapagos adventure for you.
Mike lives and breathes adventure travel and has a wealth of experience in some of the most exciting and inspirational destinations in the world. His expertise and first-hand experience afford him the skills to help build holidays to remember.
With a lifetime of unforgettable nature and adventure based travel under his belt, Simon shares his passion, enthusiasm and hands-on experience to help create the perfect itinerary for every client.
Zoe’s abiding love of adventure travel has taken her to some of the most incredible wildlife-rich places on Earth. Her vast experience and genuine desire to share her knowledge makes her an outstanding and invaluable person to help you organise your wildlife adventure trip.
Our popularitinerary Suggestions
All our itinerary holidays are fully customisable
Arrive at any time and transfer to hotel for two nights on bed & breakfast basis. Spend time exploring this fascinating city and perhaps take an excursion to the Equator. Evening tour of the old town included.
Baltra & Daphne Islands
Early morning flight to Baltra Island and transfer to your ship.
Silver Galapagos will then head for Daphne to do a circumnavigation. From the ship we will watch for Nazca and blue-footed boobies, frigatebirds, red-billed tropicbirds, brown noddies and brown pelicans, as well as swallow-tailed Gulls.
In the evening enjoy the first of many memorable meals in The Restaurant..
North Seymour & Santiago Islands
Rabida Island & Eden Islet
Santa Cruz & South Plaza Islands
Disembark and transfer to airport for flight to Guayaquil
A view from Above
Silver Galapagos is a luxury expedition ship with 50 cabins, designed for cruising in the waters of the Galapagos. Service on board is typical of the high standards found on board all Silversea vessels. Elegant public areas and plenty of deck space. Mixture of suites and cabins, many with private balconies. Public areas include beauty salon, library, fitness centre, massage room, lounge, dining room and piano bar. Also sun deck with jacuzzi.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Please enter your email address using the fields below to receive all of the latest news and offers!