North & Central Galapagos Islands in Luxury 10 days aboard Silver Galapagos
Sailing on board the luxurious Silver Galapagos, this 10 day itinerary to the north & central islands also includes two nights in the fascinating capital city of Quito and flights to and from the islands. Get up close to all the fascinating wildlife and enjoy the stunning scenery in comfort, whilst relaxing or being as active as you choose.
Note: Flight package rates for 2018 are not released at time of writing - please ask for inclusive rates for 2018.
Namibia Birding and Photography GuideAn accomplished and experienced Namibia birding and photographic guide, Toni holds a Namibia Academy for Tourism and Hospitality Level 3 qualification (the highest level attainable in Namibia) and is widely renowned for her extensive knowledge of the cultures, ornithology, flora, astronomy and wildlife of the country. Read more >
Wildlife Guide & PhotographerAndy is a 6th generation Falkland Islander, with a passion for wildlife, plants and photography. Raised in the Falkland Islands, Andy developed a close affinity with the Islands natural environment at a young age. School holidays where spent in the ‘camp’ or countryside with friends and family. For more than 10 years, Andy had the privilege of spending a time on Sea Lion Island, visiting his mother who managed one of the Islands premier tourist destinations. Read more >
Photographer and founder of the Travel Photographer Of The Year awardsA fascination with natural light and a passion with nature, landscape and travel underpin Chris Coe's photography. His images often have a striking simplicity and graphic quality. More recent work has introduced a subtlety with experimentation with both movement and light.Read more >
Falklands Expert & GuideBorn in Chartres in the West Falklands, Jenny grew up on the family farm where her love for animals was nurtured by the25,000 sheep, horses and cows that lived alongside her. Forever a nature, conservation and wildlife enthusiast Jenny has travelled extensively throughout the Falkland Islands, visiting each and every wildlife island at least once, and even travelling around some by yacht. Read more >
Special Guest LecturerExclusive to this voyage, Doug Allan, a multi award winning polar photographer and cameraman, will be your special guest lecturer. Doug has been on over 20 expeditions to Svalbard to film its wildlife, and knows the wonders of this area more than most. Read more >
- Visit “Bird Island” home to over 30 bird species.
- Climb Prince Philip’s Steps to see a thriving seabird colony and search for the Galápagos short-eared owl.
- Observe sea lion families and the famed giant tortoises and marvel at the fearless behaviour of wildlife.
- Admire the antics of red and blue-footed boobies.
- Walk up the sides of an extinct volcano and across lava flows.
- See the waved albatross (depending on the season — April to December).
- Swim and snorkel in tranquil, clear waters.
- Photograph colourful marine iguanas.
- Cruise by Zodiac along scenic coastlines.
- Learn about conservation efforts at the “Fausto Llerena Breeding Center”
- Flights between Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
- Pre cruise hotel in Quito
- National Park fees
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship
- In-suite dining and room service from 06:00 to 23:00
- Enrichment lectures by a highly qualified Expeditions Team
- Free wifi
- Onboard gratuities
ITINERARY9 Nights 10 Days
- 1-2 | Quito
- 3 | Baltra & Daphne Islands
- 4 | Genovesa
- 5 | North Seymour & Santiago Islands
- 6 | Rabida Island & Eden Islet
- 7 | San Cristobel
- 8 | Espanola
- 9 | Santa Cruz & South Plaza Islands
- 10 | San Cristobel
Arrive at any time and transfer to hotel for two nights on bed & breakfast basis. Spend time exploring this fascinating city and perhaps take an excursion to the Equator. Evening tour of the old town included.
Baltra & Daphne Islands
Early morning flight to Baltra Island and transfer to your ship.
Silver Galapagos will then head for Daphne to do a circumnavigation. From the ship we will watch for Nazca and blue-footed boobies, frigatebirds, red-billed tropicbirds, brown noddies and brown pelicans, as well as swallow-tailed Gulls.
In the evening enjoy the first of many memorable meals in The Restaurant..
North Seymour & Santiago Islands
Rabida Island & Eden Islet
Santa Cruz & South Plaza Islands
Disembark and transfer to airport for flight to Guayaquil
What Our Customers
• Although we thoroughly enjoyed the Galapagos it was mainland Ecuador which really took us by surprise with such a diversity of landscape and wildlife and incredible hospitality everywhere we went. Our local guides were so knowledgeable and helpful and our driver Manuel had a terrific sense of humour. We had some fantastic birding at both Mashpi, Le Selva and of course our day trip to Paz de Las Aves Reserve where we were lucky enough to see both the ‘Cock of the Rock’ and the giant antipitta. The devil nose train journey was as thrilling as we hoped and we even got lucky with Cotopaxi and got some lovely clear photos so all in all couldn't ask for more.
• This was an excellent trip from start to finish. Bellavista Lodge was a particular favourite of ours, so tranquil and a superb base to watch birds and wildlife while experiencing real Ecuadorian hospitality. Our guide, really knew his stuff and was so passionate about his job ,in fact all the local guides were excellent. I have to say a special word about Juan, our driver, who was so charming and funny, he really added to the overall enjoyment of the trip. The number and variety of birds we saw was amazing and I would have no hesitation in recommending Ecuador to other keen bird watchers.
Fantastic holiday with more wildlife than I was expecting. The Napo Wildlife Centre was wonderful, we were looked after with such care and attention and our guides’ knowledge of the areas’ and flora and fauna was outstanding, what they didn’t know probably wasn’t worth knowing. The food was so varied and they coped amazingly with my food intolerances, better than most European restaurants!!! Waking up to the sound of the howler monkeys will always live with me as will seeing my first Kinkajou, something I’ve wanted to see for a long time. Thank you for an amazing two weeks.
We had an amazing time in the Galapagos, thank you.We really enjoyed ourselves and will certainly come back to you next year.
How WILDFOOT creates your holiday Adventure
Talk to someone who knows. Our specialist consultants are here to help you every step of the way – here’s how..
Talk to a specialist
Visit the wildfoot website for inspiration on your choice of adventures and destinations, then call us and speak to one of our specialists for first hand advice. We can start the planning process straight away, if you are ready.
Create your personal
Your specialist consultant will set the ball rolling and work with you to choose the right itinerary (and the right ship, if you are going to the arctic or antarctic) just for you, to suit your requirements and budget.
Help right up
We will answer any questions about your trip that may arise and, when you have paid your balance (12-15 weeks prior to departure), we will send you your detailed itinerary and go through it with you.
We are still there for you even when you have left home – our partners overseas are there to assist, especially for emergencies and you can contact us at any time in the uk by e-mail or telephone.