The Destinations Show 2019
Come and See What’s on Offer at the Destinations Holiday & Travel Shows 2019!
Manchester Event City – 17th to 20th Jan 2019 – Stand AP35
Olympia London 31st Jan to 3rd Feb 2019 - Stand AA5
This year we are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at both of the Destinations Holiday and Travel Shows, in London and Manchester. We have been attending the London leg of the UK's biggest and most inspiring travel show for many years now, and we have enjoyed it so much that this year we have decided to also attend the Manchester version, giving us the chance to meet those closer to home and share our spectacular destinations with even more people. We’re really looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new people who share our unbridled passion for travel.
Whichever event you are attending, we’d love if you could take a moment to visit our stand for a chat. See you there!
Destinations – The Holiday & Travel Show
As well as the invaluable and inspirational travel advice on offer, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show brings together travel’s very best authors, TV presenters, photographers and internationally renowned musicians and performers. Here’s just a sample of what to expect from the London and Manchester shows.
London 31st Jan to 3rd Feb 2019
- Over 75 tourist boards from across the globe
- Explore exotic cultures and enjoy fantastic performances and free food & drink tastings at the “Experience The World” stages
- Enjoy a line-up of incredible talks, presentations and panel sessions from a host of leading travel writers and authors at the Stanfords Travel Writers Festival
- Sharpen your skills at one of the fantastic Travel Photography Masterclasses
- Visit the NEW Destination Discovery area where authentic and adventurous travel experiences are brought to life
- Over 50 hours of free travel advice from destination specialists over two Meet the Experts Theatres
Manchester 17th to 20th Jan 2019
- Over 30 tourist boards from across the globe
- Enjoy exotic cultural displays and join expert cooks and TV's best known travel personalities at the Food & Travel Stage
- Improve your travel photos by joining one of the excellent Travel Photography Masterclasses
- Over 25 hours of free travel advice from destination specialists in the Meet the Experts Theatre
Meet the Team, Receive Exclusive Discounts and Enter our Prize Draw
As well as masterclasses, talks & exhibitions you will of course also have easy access to leading and independent tour operators, including WILDFOOT Travel, who will be there to help you to create your ultimate trip.
We would be delighted to meet you in person. Why not pop by our stands, enter our exciting prize draws and more importantly talk wildlife, wilderness and adventure travel. Our experts Simon and Debbie look forward to welcoming you! Don't forget we will be offering exclusive travel discounts and offers throughout the shows.
These shows really are not to be missed so make sure to get your tickets for either Manchester or London and join us on stand AP35 (Manchester) or AA5 (London) for exclusive offers and a chat about all things travel.
All information and prices shown are subject to change without notice. Also, all itineraries should be considered for guidance only and are dependent on local weather conditions, availability of accommodations etc. Nothing is guaranteed and the final itinerary will be determined closer to trip date. Flexibility is paramount for expedition cruises.
Value & Price Promise
Our close working partnerships with all the finest cruise operators and adventure trip providers allows us to pass on the best prices, special offers and exceptional value for money. In fact, we are so confident that you will not find the same value anywhere else that we offer a PRICE PROMISE and will refund the difference if you find the same expedition/cruise/trip for less!*
Unsurpassed first-hand knowledge of all of our adventure and wildlife regions allows us to give the very best advice and guidance.