The Destinations Show
Come & See Us at the Destinations Holiday & Travel Show 2018!
Olympia London – 1st to 4th February 2018 – Stand AA5
This year we have many shows and exhibitions to look forward to, none more so than the Destinations Show at the Olympia in London which is happening this year on the 1st to 4th February. We have been attending this fantastic exhibition for many years and this year we are even more excited as we get to talk about even more spectacular destinations.
Destinations – The Holiday & Travel Show
As well as invaluable and inspirational travel advice on offer, Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show brings together travel’s very best authors, TV presenters, photographers and internationally renowned musicians and performers. Your complimentary ticket includes free entry to:
- The Stanfords Travel Writers Festival - meet your favourite travel authors, hear their inspiring stories and have the opportunity to purchase signed and dedicated copies at the ‘Signings at Stanfords’ shop. Headliners include Rick Stein, Julia Bradbury, Michael Portillo, Charley Boormanand many more
- Experience The World stages - soak up new cultures, enjoy colourful performances and get a taste for exotic delicacies with hundreds of free world food and drink samples on offer
- MASTA Travel Health Zone - enjoy a free consultation with specialist travel nurses about your next journey, pick up vital advice about the countries you are travelling to and win exciting prizes at the Travel Health Theatre
- Meet the Experts Theatres - get inspired with new ideas as adventurers and explorers bring travel to life with over 50 hours of free talks at both shows
- Travel Photography Masterclasses - learn how best to capture those breath-taking views and memorable moments with professional photographers Steve Davey and Paul Goldstein
Come and meet the team and enter our Exciting Adventure Prize Draw at the same time!
As well as masterclasses, talks & exhibitions you will of course also have access to leading and independent tour operators, including WILDFOOT Travel, who will be there to help you to create your ultimate trip.
We'd be delighted to meet you in person. Why not pop by our stand, enter our exciting prize draw and more importantly talk wildlife, wilderness and adventure travel. Our experts Simon, Gillian, Natalie & Anthony look forward to welcoming you! Don't forget we will be offering exclusive discounts and exclusive offers during the show.
It really is a weekend not to be missed so make sure to get your tickets and join us on stand AA5 for exclusive show offers and a chat about all things travel.
We hope you will come and visit us again at Stand AA5 - we look forward to seeing you there!
All information and prices shown are subject to change without notice. Also, all itineraries should be considered for guidance only and are dependent on local weather conditions, availability of accommodations etc. Nothing is guaranteed and the final itinerary will be determined closer to trip date. Flexibility is paramount for expedition cruises.
Value & Price Promise
Our close working partnerships with all the finest cruise operators and adventure trip providers allows us to pass on the best prices, special offers and exceptional value for money. In fact, we are so confident that you will not find the same value anywhere else that we offer a PRICE PROMISE and will refund the difference if you find the same expedition/cruise/trip for less!*
Unsurpassed first-hand knowledge of all of our adventure and wildlife regions allows us to give the very best advice and guidance.