Welcome to our Travel Resource section. We fully understand that our exciting and unique trips are usually once in a lifetime for most of our customers. One of the most common joys of travelling is preparing for the trip whether it be reading recommendations, searching for specialist clothing,
taking out important travel insurance or perhaps donating to a charity to offset carbons or an important conservation project. Whatever your need, WILDFOOT endeavour to feature all the relevant help and essential information we can to make your travel experience both smooth and memorable.
WildFoot Travel Declares a Climate Emergency
At WildFoot Travel, we believe in the transformative power of travel to support conservation efforts around the world. Sustainable wildlife tourism maintains habitats and promotes positive attitudes towards animals as a result of its positive socio-economic impact. However, we understand that travel is a carbon intensive activity and contributes to climate change an existential threat to wildlife and communities around the world and that’s why WildFoot Travel are joining with other voices around the world in declaring a climate emergency. WildFoot join a collective of over 180 travel organisations and companies who are coming together to find sustainable solutions to the climate crisis through the Tourism Declares a Climate Emergency initiative. As a signatory of Tourism Declares:
- We accept current IPCC advice stating the need to cut global carbon emissions to 55% below 2017 levels by 2030, in order to keep the planet within 1.5 degrees of warming.
- We are developing a ‘Climate Emergency Plan’ which sets out our intentions to reduce carbon emissions over the next decade. We’ll ensure our ‘Climate Emergency Plan’ represents actions designed to achieve this as a minimum, through delivering transparent, measurable and increasing reductions in the total carbon emissions per customer arising from our operations and the travel services sold by us.
- We’ll share an initial public declaration of our plan and update on progress each year.
- We’ll work with our suppliers and partners, encouraging them to join us in signing Tourism Declares, share best practice amongst peers and actively participate in the Tourism Declares community.
- We recognise the need for system change across the industry and will work with others to accelerate a transition towards carbon-free tourism.
At Wildfoot Travel we want our clients to look forward to their vacations, safe in the knowledge that should anything happen they are protected.
Travel Insurance has never been so important, and more so as we are in the ‘’New Normal’’ and this is why we have partnered with the following companies to help you find an insurance policy that best suits your requirements.
When you book a travel insurance policy, you're buying security. If anything should go wrong before your holiday, while travelling or when you're away, you can relax knowing that you are covered against insurable, unforeseen incidents that could negatively impact your holiday. Holiday Extras Insurance Details
Jobs at WILDFOOT
WILDFOOT are Expanding. We are now recruiting sales people to help us expand our already successful organisation. Candidates must demonstrate:
- A high level of customer care & sales experience
- An enthusiasm & interest in Wildlife, Conservation & Travel
- A will to learn & develop quickly in the role
- A friendly & positive attitude
- Ability to work hard individually & as a member of a supportive team
- Able to commute daily to our Cheshire Offices
We are not necessarily ruling out recruits without travel or tour operating experience but this will be a huge added bonus.
In return we offer a generous package with commission plus excellent opportunities to travel.
Apply with letter and CV to Mr Simon Rowland, Managing Director – [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. The booking conditions form the basis of your contract with WILDFOOT.
Health & Visas
Visas & Passport Validity
Some of our destinations may require a visa and /or a minimum period of validity on your passport. We suggest you keep up to date with the specific requirements of your destination by visiting www.fco.gov.uk/travel.
For a few of our destinations there may be health issues to consider and we advise you seek the advice of your doctor or a specialist travel health clinic well in advance of travel.
Craghoppers is a recognised global outdoor and adventure travel specialist. As a trusted partner of Craghoppers we are pleased to be able to offer our customers a 20% discount code to use on the Crahoppers online store:
DISCOUNT CODE: WF20